I recently did a post about a Woman named Mrs. High. She had a large & beautiful Magnolia Tree in her yard. They could be messy, but they were pretty & had a pleasant smell as I recall.
My mother shared with me recently that Mrs. High's daughters decided it was time to remove the tree. They are preparing to possibly sell the house & the tree was large enough that the view of the house was blocked. I know next time we visit I will miss seeing it & smelling the flowers. I felt a sense of loss as I thought about it.
Fast forward a few weeks... Bryan & I received a letter from UNT Health Science Center. They were inviting us to a ceremony in honor of their donors. Our mother, Miriam, was a body donor. The TCOM Class of 2012 dedicated a Magnolia Tree on the campus to honor all the donors! I felt it was very thoughtful of the student body to acknowledge the donors in this way.
I received a extra blessing from God in that our loved one was honored & we have a new magnolia tree to enjoy! Only God could orchestrate these events in this way! Thank you God for blessing me with a new Magnolia tree in my life!
My mother shared with me recently that Mrs. High's daughters decided it was time to remove the tree. They are preparing to possibly sell the house & the tree was large enough that the view of the house was blocked. I know next time we visit I will miss seeing it & smelling the flowers. I felt a sense of loss as I thought about it.
Fast forward a few weeks... Bryan & I received a letter from UNT Health Science Center. They were inviting us to a ceremony in honor of their donors. Our mother, Miriam, was a body donor. The TCOM Class of 2012 dedicated a Magnolia Tree on the campus to honor all the donors! I felt it was very thoughtful of the student body to acknowledge the donors in this way.
I received a extra blessing from God in that our loved one was honored & we have a new magnolia tree to enjoy! Only God could orchestrate these events in this way! Thank you God for blessing me with a new Magnolia tree in my life!
Comments
Lee :)